Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Relaxed Wednesday

I'm not much of a quote person... But yesterday while I was drinking a {killer} cup of hot tea (if I do say so myself) I looked down and realized my mug said

Make tea, not war

And I just love that. Not only because I found it ironic that I read it as these Baltimore riots were going on, but just life in general. It doesn't have to be military combat, but just applying that to your daily life. When difficulties or disagreements come up, make something delicious and calming out of it 😜 

On another note, I continually woke up thinking I overslept my alarm last night because the night before, I overslept. That was fun... Ha! 

Can I just say... I tried this today and it is SO. COMFY. Like more comfortable than half back because the ponytail isn't so tight or on my head. Plus it's great for no-heat! I have naturally wavy hair and it works well with this style. Check out Barefoot Blonde's tutorial!


Also, I changed up my blog! I am in LOVE with this design and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! haha. 

Thinking of starting a blogging schedule.. although i enjoy this free spirited stuff! (; We shall see!


Xoxo
B
























0 comments:

Post a Comment